Please enter search criteria
How to create an account on the CCRI Bookstore website:
- Select the campus where your course is being held (once registered at one campus, you will be registered to purchase at all 4 campuses)
- Click on "Register" which is located on the top right of the page.
- Click on"create profile for browsing and shopping"
- Complete the information form and click on "Register" at the bottom of page. The login and password will need to be remembered in order to view textbooks and order.
Purchasing textbooks on the CCRI Bookstore website:
- Click on the word “TEXTBOOKS” in the menu.
- Click on the campus location where your course/courses are being held. (If taking classes at various locations you will need to purchase through each location you are attending.)
- Read textbook policy and click on "I agree."
- Click on "TERM”, then select your department, then select course and section number. (MAKE SURE THAT YOUR COURSE AND SECTION NUMBER ARE CORRECT, AS THERE MAY BE MORE THAN ONE SECTION!)
- Click on "GET COURSE MATERIALS”. The next page will show all books that have been selected. Textbooks automatically default to the new price. If you select your preference as used books and we are able to fill the book accordingly, you will be charged used price. Students need to know that we cannot guarantee the availability of used books.
- Click on "Add to cart"
- Choose the preference of book and select action to take. (If you select Used or New only, we will only fill accordingly. If we only have new or used in stock we will not substitute unless authorized. If you would like us to fill your order with the books that are available, please request used or new preferred in your preference.)
- Click agreement box
- Select billing and shipping address (Please note we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes)
- Select shipping preference Students may choose to pick up their online order in store or they can choose to have the books shipped to their home.
Orders will take at least 24-48 business hours to fill, and the student will receive an email confirmation on the order status.
Students picking up their order at the store will receive an email specifying their order is ready to be picked up.